Greek St. George Chuch
architectural style of the church is a mixture of the Byzantine
and Gothic styles.
belongs to the Orthodox order and was built in the 15th century.
The church consists of a central nave flanked by chapels on
either side with a three-part apsis at the end. The ceiling
has Gothic vaulting.
It is evident from the structure of the building that it was
a bishopric church. The top part collapsed during the Ottoman
siege in 1571. It is possible to see cannon marks on the walls.